I'm affiliated with Hacettepe University,
Department of Computer Engineering since 1998.
I received my Ph.D. degree from Department of Computer Science, Purdue University.
I received my B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees from Department of Computer Engineering, Hacettepe University.
I am an alumni of Ankara Science High School.
My primary research interests concentrate on two main fields: information security and computer vision.
In the information security field, I'm especially interested in trust management in distributed systems and applications of cryptography.
In the computer vision field, I'm interested in usage of depth information in various vision problems and medical image processing.
- Our paper is accepted to ECCV 2018 workshop (Sep 2018):
Ali Çağlayan, Ahmet Burak Can, A Unified Learning Approach Using CNN-RNN for RGB-D Object Recognition, Workshop on 3D Reconstruction Meets Semantics (3DRMS), Europian Conference On Computer Vision (ECCV), 2018
- My student, Oğuzhan Güçlü, got his Ph.D. degree. Congratulations to him! (May 2018)
- My student, Orhun Dalabasmaz, got his M.Sc. degree. Congratulations to him! (Jan 2018)
- My student, Efsun Sefa Sezer, got her M.Sc. degree. Congratulations to her! (Jul 2017)
- My student, Aydın Kaya, got his Ph.D. degree. Congratulations to him! (Jun 2015)
- Our department's project, City Security Management System (Kent Güvenligi Yönetim Sistemi), is accepted for TUBITAK 1007 program. (Jun 2015)
- My student, Ali Seydi Keçeli, got his Ph.D. degree. Congratulations to him! (Dec 2014)